With school out through April 20th, NYCCT knows many parents are looking for activities and learning resources to use with their little ones at home.
In addition to our family activities, NYCCT has been looking out for other articles and resources for parents, and will be sharing those here and highlighting them in our Instagram Story.
We’ll keep updating this page as we find more articles, activities, and resources, and in the meantime, let us know what kind of content we can share with you to help support you while your little ones are home.
- Coronavirus Social Story written by Amanda McGuinness
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Coronavirus by Deborah Farmer Kris
- Stay Creative and Active at Home curated by Taylor McMahon, one of the stars of NYCCT’s This is Sadie!
Instagram Accounts with Daily or Weekly Classes
Virtual Activities for the Whole Family
- Free Stories for Kids via Audible.com
- Take a Trip to Your Favorite NYC Museums with These Virtual Tours by Howard Halle
- OLogy: a Science Website for Kids by the American Museum of Natural History
- Learn with Smithsonian
- MetKids from The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The Shows Must Go Online: 12 Ways to Stream the Stage