Make a Paper Plate School Bus with Us!
What You’ll Need
- Black Construction Paper
- Paper Plate
- Safety Scissors
- Tape or Glue
This project requires cutting. If you do not have safety scissors, make sure a grownup is helping you cut!
What To Do
- Cut your paper plate in half!
If you do not have safety scissors, make sure a grownup helps you!
- Color in your paper plate yellow!
- Draw four (4) rectangles and two (2) circles on your piece of black construction paper.
- Cut out your bus pieces.
- Glue or Tape your shapes to your yellow paper plate
- And now you have your Paper Plate School Bus!
- Show us your School Bus on Instagram @nycchildrenstheater or email a picture to email@example.com.
Check back next week for another craft! Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to never miss a craft!