What You’ll Need
- 3 Popsicle Sticks
- A Sheet of Construction Paper or Printer Paper
- Safety Scissors
- Craft Glue
This project requires cutting a few times. If you do not have safety scissors, make sure a grownup is helping you cut!
What To Do
- Glue your popsicle sticks together at the edges. We’ll want to point of the triangle to be facing down.
- Draw a triangle and two teardrops on your construction paper.
- Cut out the shapes with your safety scissors.
If you do not have safety scissors, make sure a grownup helps you!
- Color in your popsicle sticks with whichever colors you’d like your mermaid tail to be!
- Using a crayon, draw scales across the construction paper triangle.
- Glue your triangle to the back of the popsicle sticks.
- Glue the teardrop shapes at the bottom of the triangle in the front.
And now you have your Mermaid Tail!