What You’ll Need
- 5 Sheets of Construction Paper – any colors you’d like!
- Craft Glue
- Safety Scissors
This project requires cutting a few times. If you do not have safety scissors, make sure a grownup is helping you cut!
What To Do
- Trace a music note on one of your sheets of paper.
- Cut out your music note!
If you do not have safety scissors, make sure a grownup helps you!
- Glue your music note onto a sheet of construction paper
- Cut your other 3 sheets of paper into strips
- Cut the strips into squares. The squares should be a variety of sizes!
If you do not have safety scissors, make sure a grownup helps you with steps 4 and 5.
- Glue your squares onto the music note, covering the whole note. The squares can overlap!
And now you have your mosaic music note!