What You’ll Need
- Three Popsicle Sticks
- Orange Construction Paper (or any color you’d like!)
- Craft Glue
- Safety Scissors
What To Do
- Color in your three popsicle sticks. You can use any colors you’d like – just make sure to draw your tiger’s stripes!
- Using your craft glue (a glue stick may not be strong enough), glue your three popsicle sticks together, forming a triangle.
- Trace a triangle the size of your popsicle stick triangle on your paper. Then draw two smaller triangles.
- Cut out all three triangles.
If you don’t have safety scissors, ask a grownup for help!
- Draw a face on your triangle and then draw a smaller triangle in each of the two smaller triangles to create the inner ears.
- Glue your face onto the back of the popsicle stick triangle.
- Glue your ears to the top of your triangle.
And now you have your tiger!