What You’ll Need
- One sheet of paper
Any color you’d like to use! We chose red.
What To Do
- Fold your piece of paper in half.
- Fold the top corners down to the middle, creating a triangle on both sides.
- Fold the side over to the middle of the piece of paper on both sides.
- Fold your piece of paper in half again.
- Fold out the corners of the paper.
And now you have your paper plane!
This month, Creative Clubhouse Stories is celebrating Black History! We will explore stories of black folks who have made an impact on history, music, science, and literature.