Give the child in your life the unique opportunity to see a project go from the page to the stage as a New York City Children’s Theater JUNIOR PRODUCER! Our Junior Producers go behind-the-scenes with us and find out what it takes to transform an idea into a brand-new production for young audiences. Along the way, they learn the importance of collaboration, problem-solving and creativity.
Invest with a gift of $1,000 and help to underwrite our next mainstage production. As our thanks, your child will get the unique opportunity to be recognized as a Junior Producer, with his or her picture in the playbill!
In addition, you and your family will receive insider access and opportunities to engage in NYCCT’s creative process by interacting with our artists, attending rehearsals and celebrating with us at our opening performance.
WITH YOUR GIFT OF $1,000 ($600 IS TAX-DEDUCTIBLE), YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Child’s name listed as a “Junior Producer” of This is Sadie and his/her/their picture and bio in our playbill*
- Invitation for four (4) to an Open Rehearsal of This is Sadie, where you will meet Director/Choreographer Stephanie Klemons, playwright Barbara Zinn Krieger, and the cast and crew
- Four (4) VIP Tickets to the Opening Performance of This is Sadie with post-show reception and a chance to take a picture with the cast (Sunday, March 31st, performance at 2pm with reception immediately following)
- Opportunity for your child to go backstage after a performance of This is Sadie and meet the actors behind the scenes
- A “Junior Producer Portfolio” that includes the script, scenic design, costume sketches, and artwork for This is Sadie
- Four (4) additional tickets to This is Sadie to use throughout the run (March 30th – April 21st, subject to availability)
- In addition to the above benefits, you will also receive discounts on tickets to our 2018-19 production for the very young Laurie Berkner’s Pillowland, Priority Access to our reading series at the Strand Bookstore and our Insight Speaker series, and more! All events located in Manhattan.
For more information, contact Michelle Karem at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-573-8791, ext. 17.
*Information must be received by March 15th to be included in the playbill. Please send picture and bio (50 words or less) to email@example.com.
We estimate the fair market value of goods and services provided to be $400 of your $1,000 donation.
Benefits subject to availability.