Give the child in your life the unique opportunity to see a project go from the page to the stage as a New York City Children’s Theater JUNIOR PRODUCER! Our Junior Producers go behind-the-scenes with us and find out what it takes to transform an idea into a brand-new production for young audiences. Along the way, they learn the importance of collaboration, problem-solving and creativity.
Invest with a gift of $1,000 and help to underwrite our next mainstage production. As our thanks, your child will get the unique opportunity to be recognized as a Junior Producer, with his or her picture in the playbill!
In addition, you and your family will receive insider access and opportunities to engage in NYCCT’s creative process by interacting with our artists, attending rehearsals and celebrating with us at our opening performance.
WITH YOUR DONATION OF $1,000, YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Child’s name listed as a “Junior Producer” with his/her picture and bio in our playbills
- Invitations to closed rehearsals and family receptions with the cast and creative teams
- My First Nutcracker Invited Rehearsal, Sunday, November 10th at 11:00 am
- Dory Fantasmagory Invited Rehearsal, Sunday, March 8th at 11:00 am
- Four (4) VIP Tickets to the performance of your choice
- A private backstage tour, led by a member of the cast
- Four (4) additional tickets to use throughout the season
- Free Admission to our Meet the Parent Series with wine reception (for adults)
- NY Times Theater Critic Jesse Green, Monday, October 28th at 8:00pm
- Tony Award Nominees Kathleen Chalfant & Sybille Pearson, Monday, January 27th at 8:00 pm
- Broadway Musical Theater Writers Russ Kaplan and Sara Wordsworth, Spring 2020
- Discount at Strand Book Store during our Storytime and Music Events
- Friends and Family Discount Code to use throughout the season
- A “Junior Producer Portfolio” that includes the script, scenic design, costume sketches and more!
For more information, contact Nicole Hogsett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-573-8791, ext. 2.
We estimate the fair market value of goods and services provided to be $400 of your $1,000 donation.
Benefits subject to availability.