New York City Children’s Theater is proud to present a sensory friendly performance of
This is Sadie
Saturday, April 13th at 11am | Tickets: $22.25 | Theatre Row | 410 West 42nd Street, NYC 10036
Tickets on Sale Now!
What’s the Show About?
What do you do when you get up before your parents on a Saturday morning? If you’re six-year-old Sadie, you take your favorite stuffed animal on a world-wide adventure, without ever leaving your bedroom!
From the company that brought you Ballerina Swan and the Nutcracker comes a new dance/theater show, based on the book by Sara O’Leary, that celebrates the power of imagination! .
Directed and Choreographed by Stephanie Klemons (Hamilton)
Scenario by Barbara Zinn Krieger
This performance is designed to create a welcoming environment for all families with children on the autism spectrum and related conditions.
To provide a welcoming environment, the following adjustments will be made to the performance:
- House lights will remain at a low level during the performance
- Reduction of loud sounds
- Reduction of flashing or jarring lights
- Sensory support (fidgets, earplugs, noise-canceling headphones) are available to audience members upon request
- A quiet area is designated in the lobby. Audience members may exit and re-enter as needed
- A relaxed atmosphere: audience members can vocalize and talk throughout the performance
- Autism specialists are on site and available to provide support